Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coming Soon!




I've been working a lot of overtime lately, so the blog is getting neglected. However, I do have something coming. Apparently no one has ever chronicled the installation of a Hogue free-float handguard. I'll try to have it done Saturday night, possibly Friday--but I'm building a spare bedroom in my basement, so extra work on my range toy is down the list a bit.

Meanwhile, here's a link to the handguard I bought from MidwayUSA. At $50, it's just too cheap to not do. I've also purchased a YHM sling stud that I plan to install with the help of a hardware kit from Wal-Mart.


2 comments:

James said...

Tempting, for my dissipator. How much of a gap between your gas block and tube?

The Flatland Gun Nut said...

About 3/8". Get ready to knock sixteen gallons of red loctite out of your FSB.